Be your own Best Friend first. There isn’t another person you need more than yourself.
It is possible to be happy alone, have fun, travel and see the world without a partner or friend. There is a world full of people just like you all having the time of their lives – Solo.
Let me help you be brave, discover a new lease of life and find your new best friend – YOU! I get it, you never expected to be on your own but here you are, solo. I never thought I would be solo too, especially in my 50s. However, life can be unpredictable and challenging at times. I am here to coach, mentor and help you to find how “Flying Solo” can be the happiest and most rewarding time of your life.
Whether you’re suddenly solo, bereaved, going through a breakup/ divorce, in an empty nest or facing retirement and have no clue how to fill your days solo, I am here to help you. I know it can be hard to do it all on your own when everyone else is coupled up or busy.
I am here to help you rediscover your fun side, get back out there and start a new chapter in your life that is full of passion and personal fulfilment. I will help you to fall in love with yourself, solo life and be deeply happy alone. Nothing is stopping you from having an action-packed life and moving forward in a new direction. Being solo is freedom, liberation and so much fun!
How do I know?
Because I made the transition from us to me. I moved on from being the victim, having daily pity parties to finding a whole new lease of life, solo. When I became my own best friend, travel buddy, cheer leader and raised my self worth my life changed dramatically for the better.
It all starts and ends with how we feel about ourselves. Being happy in yourself is the secret to life. Solo or otherwise!
How Your Coaching Sessions Work
- We have and informal chat over zoom or the phone, see how you feel about everything, establish what your main objects and issues are.
- First appointment is arranged, face to face or zoom
- During appointments we will discover what is holding back, what are your negative beliefs and work out how we can smash them.
- I will challenge you to examine any limiting beliefs, reasons you “can’t do that.”
- You will decide what needs to change, how to achieve personal goals, create your dreams and timelines to reach them.
- I will guide you, hold your hand and hold you accountable.
- You need to commit some time to a little homework.
- Together we will strive to achieve your goals, re jig your bucket list, become more fulfilled and enjoying life to the fullest in your own unique way. Being happy in yourself is the secret to life. Solo or otherwise!
When you feel ready to travel solo I am hear to help with my Solo Travel Mentor Help
Move out of your comfort zone
Are you ready to move on with your life?
Who and what is Flying Solo Coaching for:
- Widows/ Widowers
- Anyone with too much time alone
- Recently single / divorce / separation
- Facing into retirement
- Empty nest – now what?
- Feeling lost in a relationship
- Making new connections & getting on with life
- First steps to travelling solo
- End of career guidance counselling
- Getting over a broken heart -moving on
- Times of transition – career / house / abroad
- Anyone feeling they are stuck in a rut
This list is not exhaustive, please contact me to discuss your needs.
YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR HOUSE! LET’S MEET ONLINE VIA ZOOM.
I work with people from all walks of life, all over the world, no matter your age, gender or marital status, let me help you to FLY SOLO.
BOOK A COACHING SESSIONCONTACT ME
”Since the last time we met loads of positive stuff has happened and I feel way more confident and happy in myself. Just last week I started my dream job. I'm finally doing what I love and it all came from the sessions I had with you. You really gave me the kick I needed to get myself on track. I'd love to come back to you soon and work through what's next. - RC
€100 per single coaching sessions (60-80mins)
€250 for 3 coaching sessions.
One to one coaching consultations either in person or via zoom.
Please note that my time zone is Dublin which is the same as London.