Be your own Best Friend first. There isn’t another person you need more than yourself.
I get it, you never expected to be on your own but here you are, solo. Not that long ago I had my own heart crushed, honestly, I never thought that I would be solo either especially while being a little more mature. I was sure that I had found my happy ever after. However, life can be cruel and challenging at times. I am here to coach and mentor you so that you can find how “Flying Solo” can be the happiest and most rewarding time of your life.
Whether you’re suddenly solo, bereaved, gone through a break up/ divorce, lonely, find yourself in an empty nest or facing into retirement and have no clue how to fill your days solo I am here to help you. I got fed up of being miserable and lonely to the point where I literally couldn’t listen to myself anymore. I had to change the record but I really didn’t know where to start. I wanted to be happy in myself, enjoy my own company, move the hell on! I just needed help getting there.
I wasted a lot of time and energy, searched high and low trying to figure it all out. Books, YouTube, gurus, motivation speakers, therapists and “out there” stuff, I invested in just about anything that promised to help me get to nirvana! Except they all forgot to point out one very simple fact!
All you need is YOURSELF!
It is possible to be happy alone, to travel and see the world without a partner or friend. There is a world full of people just like you all having the time of their lives – Solo. Let me help you to be brave and find your new best friend – YOU!
How do I know?
Because I made the transition from being the victim, sad and alone, having daily pity parties to finding a whole new lease of life. I finally became my own best friend, travel buddy and cheer leader, raised my self worth and changed my life for the better.
It all starts and ends with how we feel about ourselves. Being happy in yourself is the secret to life. Solo or otherwise!
There isn’t another person you need more than yourself.
How Your Coaching Sessions Work
- We have and informal chat over zoom or the phone, see how you feel about everything, establish what your main objects and issues are.
- First appointment is arranged, face to face or zoom
- During appointments we will discover what is holding back, what are your negative beliefs and work out how we can smash them.
- I will challenge you to examine any limiting beliefs, reasons you “can’t do that.”
- You will decide what needs to change, how to achieve personal goals, create your dreams and timelines to reach them.
- I will guide you, hold your hand and hold you accountable.
- You need to commit some time to a little homework.
- Together we will strive to achieve your goals, tick boxes off your bucket list so that you are more happy in yourself, fulfilled and enjoying life to the fullest in your own unique way. Being happy in yourself is the secret to life. Solo or otherwise!
When you feel ready to travel solo I am hear to help with my Solo Travel Mentor Help
Move out of your comfort zone
Who and what is Flying Solo Coaching for?
- Widows/ Widowers
- Broken hearts
- Recently single / divorce / separation
- Facing into Retirement
- Empty nest – now what?
- Making new connections & getting on with life
- First steps to travelling solo
- Overcoming Anxiety
- Achieving Personal Goals
- Adjusting to solo life
This list is not exhaustive, please contact me to discuss your needs.
YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR HOUSE! LET’S MEET ONLINE VIA ZOOM.
I work with people from all walks of life, all over the world, no matter your age, gender or marital status, let me help you to FLY SOLO.