Beach Yoga Mini Break
Fancy waking up beside the sea with the sun shining, doing yoga on the beach followed by a dip in the Mediterranean sea? If so, read on!
Let me bring you to wonderful Majorca for a relaxing Beach Yoga Mini Break you will never forget. The island is the perfect sunshine destination to recharge and unwind for a few days. Start each day with a wonderful Feel Good Yoga class on the beach followed by a dip in the sea. Afterwards you can enjoy a long and relaxing breakfast.
All my events and trips are for real people who like to take great care of themselves but may also like to enjoy a good meal and a glass of wine without judgement. Life is all about balance, please relax or party as much as you wish!
For this wonderful trip we are staying in BQ Apolo Hotel**** just 150 m away from the Beach of Can Pastilla, with beautiful views of the coastline. Just ten minutes away from the center of Palma and very close to the airport, this hotel is the ideal location for our Beach Yoga Mini Break.
There is also plenty of free time daily to enjoy the island or simply relax on the beach. You can hire a bike from the hotel and potter along the coast finding other beach’s and coves along the way. The city of Palma is just 12 kilometers away which has lots of culture and shops for your enjoyment. There are many day trips on the island as well as activities such as cycling and trekking. You can also find numerous places to book in for a full body massage or beauty treatment or simply flop on a sun lounger and get a tan! It is entirely up to you how active you wish to be.
Join me for Yoga on YouTube!
Join me on YouTube and get to know me! I have lots of lovely classes, tips and stretches for you and your body to benefit from.
Your Yoga Teacher:
Sinéad Kennedy is from Dublin, Ireland. She is an author, Wellness Coach and Solo Travel Expert. She is also a Physical Therapist, Yoga Siromani , Pilates Instructor, founder of Body Blitz Bootcamp and Yoga for Cyclists.
She works with people from all walks of life, helping them emotionally to have the courage and tools to make positive changes in their life. She specializes in helping those who are recently single/ solo to transition and learn to be happy alone again.
As a Yoga teacher, Pilates instructor and Physio she also works with many athletes, especially cyclists, runners and golfers. Recently featured on the Elaine Show, Today Fm, Newstalk as well as the Irish Independent, FIT Magazine and 2FM. You can follow her on YouTube Channel & Instagram.
Sinead is keen cyclist and has completed numerous cycling events including Tour delle Dolomiti, Alto de Letras, Les Cinglés du Mont Ventoux & La Marmotte Sportive. Sinéad has also completed three Dublin City Marathons, numerous Adventure Races, Half Marathons and more recently the Art O’Neil Challenge.
**Please also note, the itinerary is subject to change depending on the weather /groups needs**
Arrive into Palma on any flight and make your way to hotel. (If on same flight as other I can help you to taxi pool. (Approx. €15 to hotel.)
Welcome do! Come say hello to myself and others in the groups in the hotel bar at 8pm.
8:30am Beach yoga! Our first day to check out the beach. Class is 60 mins.
Breakfast is served until 10:30am so there is plenty of time for a dip in the sea, chats and sunshine.
Rest of day is yours to enjoy.
Check out the App Culture Trip, it is a great app for finding out what to see and do especially in cities. I use it all the time when travelling.
6:30am Sunrise swim. Do something a little different on your trip with like minded others. (Same day as Darkness Into Light)
Coffee / Breakfast
8:30am. Beach Yoga. one hour class.
12noon – optional relaxed bike ride with Sinead and others. We will head down the coast to find a nice cove to relax, swim and sunbath on. Stay as long as you wish with me or head off. We can find a nice place to eat too. No formal itinerary, let’s just go with it!
Bike hire from hotel €7pp per day.
Beach Yoga 8:30am
Breakfast at leisure.
Group farewell dinner and party!
8:30am Beach Yoga , swim and breakfast.
Get ready for departure / make way to airport / stay on for extra days!
*Late check out and extra nights can be arranged, extra charge applies*
- 4 Nights 4* hotel accommodation – sharing or solo
- Welcome drink
- 4 Amazing buffet breakfasts with cava
- 4 Feel Good Yoga classes on the beach or terrace
- Beach Towel / Yoga Mat
- Sunrise swim
- Beach yoga studio.
- Free time for exploring, sunbathing, enjoyment
- New friends and FUN!
- Optional cycle tour with Sinead
- Flights and personal insurance.
- Lunch / evening meals / drinks
- Bike Rental from Hotel
- Airport Transfers
- Local tax €3.30 per person per day payable to hotel on arrival
- Late check out – can be arranged at discounted rate for group
- Extra nights – discounted rate for mid week nights.
PRICING & BOOKING
Per Person Sharing
€310 per person sharing 4 * accommodation
Bed / Breakfast / Yoga
€140 deposit to book
€170 Balance due thereafter
Per Person Own Double Room – Single Occupancy
€400 per person 4 * accommodation
Bed / Breakfast / Yoga
€140 deposit to book
€260 Balance due thereafter
LEVEL OF YOGA:
My Feel Good Beach Yoga Classes are suitable for all. I will always give easier and harder modifications. It is entirely up to you which level you take. As a Physical Therapist and Yoga instructor my classes are all about future proofing your body. We will focus on moving safely, boosting mobility and flexibility all while relaxing your body, mind and spirit.
My aim for you on this trip is to ensure you have a great time, feel amazing, have a lovely stretch each day while soaking up the sun, having fun and free time to explore.
Feel Good Yoga is exactly what it says on the tin. If you are concerned about your flexibility or aches and pains please feel free to contact me BEFORE you book the trop.
NON-YOGIS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO JOIN THE TRIP.
Do you have friend or loved one who would like to come but does not want to do yoga? No problem at all. They are welcome to come and hang out with us! While the classes are in the morning, afternoons and evenings are free time so why not go out and explore the area together, enjoy nice meals and some local wine.
Check out flight comparison site Skyscanner.net for the best deals on flights from your nearest airport to Palma International Airport.
**Be mindful of creating cookies, if you keep looking at the same flight and dates you will drive up the flight price for yourself. Either clear cookies or use a different computer to check prices. Flights are currently approximately €150 return from London and Dublin.
The hotel offers bike hire, it is €7pp per day.
FOOD & DRINK
There are lots of lovely restaurants and bars close by and further away for you to try out.
Breakfast is included and served daily in the hotel from 8am – 10:30am
GETTING TO THE BEACH, SHOPS, ETC
We are right beside the beach! The hotel can help you with any extra travel arrangements you would like, tours, trips, car hire etc. There is a bus stop approx. ten minute walk away to catch the number 35 bus to Palma. Please check with reception for the bus timetable / bus stop. Taxis are generally inexpensive especially when shared with others.
While nothing is guaranteed the temperatures for this time of year are typically very pleasant. As an average, the daytime temperature can vary between 20-25 degrees. The highest temperature recorded in May was 35 degrees in May 1958.
HOW TO BOOK
A non refundable deposit of €140 per person is required to book this trip
Balance of trip must be paid in full no later than 31st March 2023
It is up to each individual to ensure they book their own flight and to ensure they arrive at the hotel for the event.
If you have any other questions you have regarding this Beach Yoga Mini Break please contact me.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION -CANCELATIONS / terms and conditions
- Your deposit is non refundable but may be transferred to a friend.
- Sinead Kennedy reserves the right to cancel your booking if the final payment has not been received by the relevant due date. (31st March 2023)
- You agree that you are physically fit and there is no health or other reason why you should not participate in my yoga classes.
- All yoga classes and activities ate totally optional.
- Sinead Kennedy shall not be held responsible for any event outside of its control which may include but is not limited to yoga injury, inclement weather, illness, injury, loss or damage to your property or the property of others, airline delays or cancellations, or faults or failures by providers of accommodation, tourism activities or transport.
- Sinead Kennedy and BQ Hotels reserves the right to cancel any trip, for any reason, at any time prior to 30 days before departure date. In this case, refund of any payments received constitutes full settlement
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, Sinead Kennedy may have to make changes to the stated itinerary. Sinead will endeavor to keep changes to a minimum, and to maintain a high standard of quality. Any issues with your accommodation please notify reception and or Sinead. The hotel will endeavor to correct the problem immediately.
- You indemnify Sinead Kennedy against all claims, damages or losses (including costs) which it occurs as the direct or indirect result of your taking part in this trip. You will not make a claim against Sinead Kennedy in respect of you taking part on Beach Yoga Mini Break including
- a. any injury or loss suffered by you or others
- b. any damage or loss to any of your property or to property of others regardless of how the injury, loss or damage occurs.
- You are required to have suitable travel insurance. This must include cover for the costs of medical treatment, and repatriation in the event of a serious accident or illness.
- If for any reason your country’s of origin forbids travel to Spain in May 2023 please contact me urgently. Please ensure you have holiday insurance to cover cost of flights, cancellations etc.
- FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS