Take the stress out of planning a trip or holiday. With over 30 years of independent travel experience you are in expert hands. You can relax while I do all your travel planning, logistics and research every part of your vacation to ensure you have the trip of a lifetime. No matter how far or wide you wish to go, solo or with a group, I will plan and organize your itinerary from start to finish. No budget too small, in fact, I’m an expert at planning luxury trips at a fraction of the cost!
Budget Holidays, Europe – Families
Luxury Honeymoons, Maldives – Couples
Hiking Mont Blanc, France – Small group
Six Month South American Adventures – Solo Traveler
Solo Fully Guided Holidays, South East Asia – Seniors
Mediterranean Cruise – Hen Party – Large Group
Wellness breaks – Majorca- Large Group
Luxury Weekends Away in Ireland – Couples
HOW I WILL HELP YOU- GROUPS OR SOLO
- Research your flights, work withing your budget and get you ready for the trip of a lifetime.
- Clarity- decide what YOU want to see, do and get from your trip. Have as much culture or relaxation as you want. I will find activities that suit your lifestyle.
- I will find the most efficient logistics / transfers for each part of your trip.
- I will design an itinerary to help you too maximize your trip without coming home exhausted.
- Help you to prepare for the unexpected, contingency plans and safety concerns.
- If you have not fully decided on a destination, we will narrow down your choices, clarify your travels needs and goals. You might even end up somewhere you never expected!
- Explore with you your best options for accommodation. Find you the best rates / value for money and aim to avoid single supplements.
- Give you impartial advice and top travel tips that I learnt through experience and the hard way!
- Help you with packing, vaccinations and visas.
- I will help you to book each segment of the trip and ensure you have everything you need to travel safely and stress-free.
- Most importantly, I will save you time, stress and money.
- Sending me a photo from your trip is compulsory!
*Please note – I am not a tour operator, I am a highly experienced travel consultant with a wealth of knowledge, superb organizational skills and event management – think of me as your personal travel concierge.
€100 – Single Travel Consultancy. 60mins face to face/ zoom. Discuss your trip and give you expert advice. We will do some research online and look for ways to make your trip a reality. Post meeting follow up email with links, tips and other possibilities that I may come up with after our meeting has ended.
This package is ideal for those who know where they are headed. Have a rough plan but may need some fine tuning, expert travel advice or require help with logistics.
Time Saver Package €250 – 2 single hours expert Travel Consultancy face to face / zoom. This package incudes pre meeting in depth research of locations, prices, alternative trips and options. First meeting will include explanation of options, decision making by you to decide which options require further investigation. Post meeting follow up emails with links, further research as required, activities, logistics and suggested itinerary. Second meeting will fine tune the trip, questions and answers, help with visas, vaccinations, itinerary building and logistics. Post meeting follow up with additional links, comments.
This package is ideal for those who are pushed for time and want someone to do all the ground work, planning and research for them or perhaps don’t know where to start when planning a trip.
Concierge Service €700– I will organize up to 3 trips per annum for you. All I need are your dates, an idea of location and duration of trip. This package will include up to 4 hours expert Travel Consultancy face to face /zoom over the year. This package incudes pre meetings in depth research of locations, prices, alternative trips and options. Post meetings follow up emails with links, further research as required, activities, logistics and suggested itinerary. Fine tuning trips, questions and answers, help with visas, vaccinations, itinerary building and logistics.
This package is ideal for those who travel throughout the year but are pushed for time and want someone to do all the ground work, planning and research for them.
(Please note I am not a travel agent and cannot book flights etc. We can however do it together in person/ via zoom)
One to one consultancies either in person (Dublin) or via zoom.
Please note that my time zone is Dublin which is the same as London.
LEARN FROM AN INTREPID TRAVELER WHO HAS BEEN TO 70 COUNTRIES AND COUNTING.
If you are nervous about Solo Travel
I head off every December to somewhere totally fabulous, on my own! Even if I had someone to travel with I would still make it my business to travel solo once a year. It’s important to spend quality time alone, gather your thoughts, see the world your way and have a think!
I get asked so many questions from wannabe solo travelers who need a gentle push that I decided it’s time for me to help everyone find their inner travel bug for themselves! Living vicariously though others is not an option for you. It’s time to stand on your own two feet and fly solo. You will be thrilled that you did, have a lifetime of amazing memories, feel so proud of yourself, have a new lease of life and a spring in your step!
So here I am, happy, willing and excited to help you travel solo. No matter how far, safe or adventurous you want to go, I have your back. Let me show you that life on the road alone is the best adventure you will ever have.
Follow Sinéad on Instagram