Helping you to live your solo travel dreams.
Solo Travel Mentor
Have you been thinking about taking a trip alone but are a little unsure of where to go, how to plan and budget, perhaps you are feeling a little worried or nervous about going it alone?
Solo travel is something that I find easy now but it wasn’t always that way. I had my own doubts and was apprehensive about going it alone; it was daunting but I am so glad I went anyway.
Let me coach and mentor you to venture into the world of solo travel. I have been there, done that and bought numerous t -shirts. I’ve made mistakes and learnt the hard way, but lessons are invaluable. I always have a brilliant time and meet people from all walks of life. I want to share my expertise with you, show you the ins and outs of solo travel, save you hours of research and anxiety while helping you to plan and go on an adventure of a lifetime – WITH YOURSELF!
No matter your age, gender, marital status, solo, or simply fancy some quality alone time, I am here to help you to have an amazing trip alone. There is zero point waiting on others to join you, for the time to be right, or any other procrastinating excuse you are coming up with. It’s time to fly solo.
Nothing is more exhilarating and rewarding than travelling solo. It’s an amazing opportunity to put yourself first, do what you like when you like, be care free and not have to worry about anyone else. It’s completely liberating. If I can do it then so can you.
Let me inject you with my passport passion and travel bug!
I hear it all the time. No! It’s not scary. Sure it takes a little courage and planning to go it alone but if you are even thinking about solo travel then you have what it takes. Travel is all about pushing yourself out of your comfort zone and problem solving. It’s a lot less daunting with a little help, yet you reap all the rewards: A great big sense of accomplishment, self pride, boosted confidence, increased independence, learning to rely more on yourself and listening to your gut.
No, it is never lonely. Besides, you are never alone, you always have yourself and you will meet other travelers along the way who might even become lifelong friends. Who knows, there might even be some romance too. I have a travel teddy that comes on all my adventures too.
What are you waiting on!?
“I could never do that!”
“You’re so brave!”
“Isn’t it scary or lonely?”
LET ME COACH AND MENTOR YOU TO TRAVEL SOLO!
- I will reassure and help you to feel more confident in yourself . You will have a great time!
- Clarity- decide what YOU want to see, do and get out of your trip.
- Help with logistics, itinerary, tweaking it , how to maximize your trip without coming home exhausted.
- Help you to prepare for the unexpected and safety concerns.
- If you have not decided on a destination, we will narrow down your choices, clarify your solo travels needs and goals. You might even change your mind of your destination.
- Give you top travel tips that I learnt through experience and the hard way!
- Help you with any concerns, research, things to do and anything else that crops up.
- Explore with you your best options for accommodation and budgeting.
- Together we will arrange your first few days , get them booked and sorted so that you can arrive feeling happy and stress free.
- I will encourage you to push yourself out of your comfort zone and go for it. There is always an adventure withing an adventure to be had!
- I will also hold you accountable! When we plan your trip there is no backing out or putting it off; honestly, take it from me, you will have a great time and wonder why you didn’t travel solo years ago!
- Sending me a photo from your trip is compulsory!
OTHER TRAVEL & EVENTS
€70 per one hour single coaching sessions .
€180 for 3 one hour solo travel coaching sessions.
One to one coaching consultations either in person or via zoom.
Please note that my time zone is Dublin which is the same as London.
LEARN FROM AN INTREPID TRAVELER WHO HAS BEEN TO 65 COUNTRIES AND COUNTING.
I head off every December to somewhere totally fabulous, on my own! Even if I had someone to travel with I would still make it my business to travel solo once a year. It’s important to spend quality time alone, gather your thoughts, see the world your way and have a think!
I get asked so many questions from wannabe solo travelers who need a gentle push that I decided it’s time for me to help everyone find their inner travel bug for themselves! Living vicariously though others is not an option for you. It’s time to stand on your own two feet and fly solo. You will be thrilled that you did, have a lifetime of amazing memories, feel so proud of yourself, have a new lease of life and a spring in your step!
So here I am, happy, willing and excited to help you travel solo. No matter how far, safe or adventurous you want to go, I have your back. Let me show you that life on the road alone is the best adventure you will ever have.
Book a Free Call
Let’s chat! Let’s spend 10- 15 minutes and discuss your travel plans.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to ask me any questions about Solo Travel Mentoring, my events and trips as well as my top destination recommendations.