About the Course
Happy Hips & Hamstrings
- Click & learn- open access course
- Complete course at own pace
- One time purchase
- Do anytime, repeat as often as you wish
Let me help to improve your hips and hamstring mobility and flexibility. Feel great, loosen out, reduce pain and stiffness while cutting down on physio bills.
Let me help you to live pain free while future proofing your body.
This course is designed to help anyone who is spending to much time sitting down, feels stiff, creaky and needs to loosen out. If you feel you need to do more stretching, look after your body better this is the course for you.
The course is also an essential mobility tool for sports persons. Improve your range of movement, flexibility, get into the habit of stretching all whilst giving your body some care and attention. Get the edge on your competitors while preventing injury and stiffness.
Join me for a wide variety classes to tease out sore, stiff hips and hamstrings. Work through the course at your own pace, classes are short and highly effective. Ranging from 8 – 18 minutes, each class includes physio stretches, yoga moves, clear instructions and subtitles to help you relieve stiffness, improve flexibility and feel great.
For less than the price of one physio visit, there are amazing 12 classes to choose from and repeat as much as you wish. Each class has it’s own particular focus helping you to become more supple.
Other benefits include:
- Increased energy
- Time to yourself
- Head space
- Sleep better
You can repeat as often as you like and see improvement after just a few sessions.
Invest in yourself, you are no use to anyone if your broken!
Take a little “self care” break to feel great.
This course will help you to:
- Stretch out tight hips & hamstrings
- Mobilize your hips and back
- Boost your circulation & flexibility
- Reduce pain and stiffness
- Increased energy
- Have more energy & feel great
- Give your body a well earned break
- Take time for yourself and boost productivity
- Invest in your body- it’s the only one you have
- Educational- value your body